Kodo millet neer dosa is easy to make and tastes delicious.
Course – Breakfast or Dinner
- Kodo millet flour – 1 cup
- Buttermilk – 2.5-3 cups
- Chopped Onions – 1/4 cup
- Cumin – pinch
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1/2 spoon per dosa
Method of preparation
- Mix 1 cup of Kodo millet flour to 2.5-3 cups of buttermilk.
- Add salt and stir well to eliminate lumps.
- Add chopped onions, coriander and cumin, mix well.
- Now the dosa batter is ready.
- Heat the tawa, apply oil and pour neer dosa batter.
You can also try the instant coconut chutney from “Indus Delites” range to savour along with Kodo millet neer dosa.